Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Weekend

It's been a while since the last time I had this much fun working on a project. It's nice having my work load planned out where I can handle certain amounts each week and each weekend. I really love to traditionally animate. It's time consuming but my sense of time disappears completely.
As I add more nice revised assets to my piece, I keep wanting to add more so that some assets don't outshine another. I have to reach some consistency. I can't help it. I'm so pumped. I'm way ahead of where I had thought I'd be at this point, so I might as well keep up with refining assets so that they all match and flow.

I need to keep the properties of my characters consistent. That's the main thing.

I'm looking forward to some feedback.

I'm also a week ahead of my schedule. It took me a week to finish work that I thought would take two weeks to complete. So, I have the extra bit of time I need to make more awesome revisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment