Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jobs

Link that helped me find jobs and companies.

I think that getting my name out there is really important to get started in the industry. I have made one informational interview this year with Bayou effects back home. Here is a list of other companies that do animation back home that I can personally visit and hopefully land a job back home.
Bipolarbear Productions (features work using cut-out animation in AE and many other types of animation)
Maison Post LLC (a little different from what I'd like to do, but worth checking out)
The Mothership FX & Post - Odin Lindblom (C.E.O.) (Services include editing, compositing (including blue/green screen removal, visual effects, animation, motion graphics and titling, color correction, dvd menus and more)
420 Hickory Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70123
duMonde Visual Effects (has a link for Jobs)
Vidox Motion Imagery (a little distance from home, but does animation)
REC Studio


I honestly would love to one day have a company of my own.
It would be of my best interest to meet all of these companies personally and get information on how they got their start plus I can distribute out my resume and portfolio.
I'm very excited to have found these companies that I've never heard of before. I think New Orleans offers lots of opportunity.

Desperate Out of town job options:

No comments:

Post a Comment