Wednesday, May 4, 2011

speech

Good evening.
My name is Kim Broadbridge. I am graduating this Spring with a Bachelor of Fines Arts in Animation. After graduation, I plan to return home to New Orleans to pursue a career in the animation industry.

I entered MCA as a freshman with intentions of being an animation major. Four years have passed since then and I can't believe how much I've learned and accomplished during my MCA experience. Through the good times and not so good times, I have made the greatest friends I've ever had during my time at MCA, and I'm definitely not the same person I was when I started here as a Freshman. I will deeply miss the friends and the classmates I've grown so close to during the last four years. I wish the best of luck to those friends and the rest of the graduating class.

Now, please enjoy my Senior piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment