Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Critique

Critique today was very nice. I am really grateful for the feedback I received in class. I'm going to have no problem punching out the last bit of animation needed for "Undressed," but I see that there is a lot of work to be done for "The Egret" plus I need to acquire some sound. I first need to go over my options of what kind of sounds to use, and of course how and when I will attain them. I really need to plan this out because I can see the process to be very time consuming. I also have had bigger plans for the ending of "The Egret," but didn't have the time to execute those ideas last semester, so I'm excited to be fulfilling those ideas. There are a few other things not mentioned in critique that I'd like to fix, so I have plenty to do, and no time can be wasted. I do think that I have established good momentum and a strong dedication and passion for the project. I don't wanna hold anything back. I can't just have a bunch of little half-ass things in the piece. I want to spruce it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment