Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Progress

This past week was a little hectic, but I was still able to stay on top of things. I had to make up some lost time this week, but I now know how to avoid losing time to work on anything. Handling several classes and assignments and BFA work is a balancing act, but I'm starting to find my balance. I think that I am on point with my progress schedule. I few things got moved around, but I still got a good amount of work done. My animations seem to be coming together better each time I work on them. They seem to flow better. There are a few things that I want to add/revise and some assets that I want to clean up, but the list is getting smaller and smaller fairly more quickly than I had thought. I've started to gather some sound effects together in a folder. I need to convert their formats and have all my animation roughly done before I can use them. I've been listening to different types of music as I watch my animations so I can start to get an idea of what kind of music works best with these pieces. My goal for the end of this month is to have a solid idea of what kind of music of want and possibly have something already collected.
I'm going to use this week to get ahead of the game. I'm not behind, I'm on point, but I feel more comfortable being a little ahead just in case something comes up and slows my progress. So, I hope I can get a lot of work done this week because I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is rather exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment