Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Almost There!

At last, I am nearing the end. It's time to tackle this sound and music! I know I can easily handle sound, but music is going to be a challenge.
I am not worried about finishing on top because I am way ahead of the schedule I made at the beginning of the semester.
There is one part in "Undressed" that I want to animate in toonboom. It's the part where the hot sausage patty throws the sausage link at the link about to go on the french bread. I think more emphasis has to be placed on the character to really show that he is mad. That is the last thing I'd need to animate. I know it will be worth the time put in to animate it. So, before the end of this month, I want to have that animated. I can definitely be tackled in a weekend.
So, sound, music, and credits are next! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment