Friday, March 4, 2011

Stuff going on

There is plenty for me to do this weekend, but the first thing I need to tackle is my second draft of my artist statement, so I can send it out today. I think I need to reevaluate what I'm trying to say. If I can break down a concept for a collaborative surface design in 30 minutes, I can surely generate a better break down for my BFA artist statement. I'm going to start by making a new outline like a would an essay. I think I just need to get used to writing in a different structure.

I'm still in the search for a new song for "Undressed" but I'm not getting anywhere. So I have to move on to completing the sound effects for "The Egret." So, that's a few things I need to do this weekend besides reading 6 chapters in The Picture of Dorian Gray. I have no idea how I'm going to do that or how many hours that will take. I also need to make a entirely new redesign of my resume page for web design. I have a full plate this Mardi Gras weekend. Thank God it's the last one I have to spend away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment