Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Day

I love the first day of classes. I feel excited and focused and motivated. I'm going to strive to stay that way all through the semester because this is the end. This is it! If I have a good, organized, and focused start, that might just be the boost I need to keep on trucking and to make lots of progress. I've never told a teacher besides one at MCA that I have ADD and that it creates a struggle for me to stay organized and focused on the right thing. I don't use my disability as an excuse. I see my attention disorder as a trait that requires me to put in extra effort just to get something done. It calls for extra self-disipline and I bring that to the table. So just like in my old cross-country days, I'm going to build endurance and perseverance, and I'm going to stay on track and finish strong. So here's the end of my senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment