Friday, January 28, 2011

Meeting with Gadsby

My meeting with Gadsby went great. We talked about my internship and freelance experiences I had last summer and we talked about the networking that I have been building. Gadsby thinks that my networking skills come to me very naturally as I have made I lot of connections through my internship, my freelance experience, and my willingness to meet potential employers. So, I'm on the right start and Gadsby gave me some helpful information about job searching, which I am reading at the moment. I also need to complete a resume to send to Gadsby. I'm going to complete more than one template and the information she gave me sure helps getting it done. Since I've had much experience in the professional world this past summer, I'll have plenty to add to my resume and portfolio.
I think this meeting with Gadsby is just the extra boost I need to get a kick-ass resume and portfolio together and to broaden my network.

No comments:

Post a Comment